Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr with 90% DR, or Inaros with 71% DR

osuman

Question

Got my primed vigor, after applying armor mod and Arcane Guardian on helmet Valkyr gets 90% damage reduction(strength Warcy build) with 960hp, while Inaros gets 71% damage reduction(after scarab armor) with 5830hp.

With these stats Valkyr gets 9600ehp, while Inaros gets 20173 ehp. Does it mean Inaros is tankier than Valkyr? (excluding Hysteria of course)

I also have Arcane Grace syandana.

7 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, osuman said:

Thanks. Btw could anyone share their Inaros Color scheme? Mine is ugly af.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYH8nX6vSfI AGGP does great color scheme videos and explains the process in detail.  Beware, he's a bit dirty if you've never watched his videos before.  Though I'm fairly certain his dressed to kill series are mostly clean of obscenities.

Edited by Xekrin

Alright, well the technical questions have already been answered. And AGGP is a good source of cosmetic advice.

But for even more options on the most important part of Warframe, that being Fashion Frame you might also want to check out Hydroxate too.

He's got a nice vid focusing on Inaros colors and cosmetics.

Warframe: Off The Runway - Inaros

Might be worth a watch.

And I guess while I'm here I might as well comment on the topic of Inaros or Valkyr.

And for that, really I'd say "play them both and pick the one you enjoy the most". Because from a technical aspect, they're both really durable and capable so it comes down to which one you actually prefer to play as. ;-)

There is one clear-cut divide here though and that is your standard Nightmare mode which is "no shields":

I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure that No shields for Valkyr means actually losing one of her abilities (Paralysis) whereas Inaros doesn't give any F's about it at all.

There's probably people who never even use Paralysis but it's a really good power.

Cheers.
~R~