Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Overclocking my 1070

PunishedJanitor

Question

9 answers to this question

Just now, -BM-Leonhart said:

For the ship itself, it is few. I get on the ship around 250 with my 970, if I were to keep it unlocked. 

Let's see, you should make sure there are no FPS limiters of any kind. Like VSync in game and in NVidia Control pannel.

Also, I use CPUID HWMonitor to see how much % of my GPU is used. If it's not used at least 90% when the framerate is unlocked, then something limits it.

let me try doing that one sec

If I open doom the gpu goes to 2062 mhz if I open just cause 3 same thing if I open deus ex mankind divided it works as well its just not working with warframe. I ran unigine heaven for 15 minutes and it stabilized 64 c so its not thermal throttling

Edited by LtLoli

Just now, LtLoli said:

in mission around 80-90 in the ship and at stations 138

For the ship itself, it is few. I get on the ship around 250 with my 970, if I were to keep it unlocked. 

Let's see, you should make sure there are no FPS limiters of any kind. Like VSync in game and in NVidia Control pannel.

Also, I use CPUID HWMonitor to see how much % of my GPU is used. If it's not used at least 90% when the framerate is unlocked, then something limits it.

1 minute ago, LtLoli said:

That fixed it thank you! Was bummed it wasn't working but now its all gooooooood.

That's great!

Btw, limit it to 144. Any more than that is useless heat on your hardware, you won't see a difference.

Edited by -BM-Leonhart