Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't play Sedna Junction

Elarionus

Question

So I just completed all of the requirements for the Sedna Junction, but it won't let me actually go there to kill the specter. I really want to play War Within, and I was wondering if anyone else ran into this problem and found a solution?

8 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, A68PL said:

How is that? How is not letting you get it?

It's just not letting me select it. Other junctions that I have completed requirements for turn green and flash. This one stayed white and won't let me even go to the junction PERIOD...and yes, I completed all the miserable objectives, after days of work and raging at many glitches and bugs. :P all the check marks are green and 100%.

12 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

You'll want to contact support about it and bringing it up as an issue.

There's been an increase in the number of people running into that same problem throughout the week.

I brought it up with support almost 4 days ago and they haven't acknowledged receiving it yet. :/

Just now, Elarionus said:

I brought it up with support almost 4 days ago and they haven't acknowledged receiving it yet. :/

Probably just backlog from the holidays. You could reply to the ticket you submitted and see if that would solicit a response, just don't send them another ticket since backlog.

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)UKILR said:

If it's like me, it's because you haven't cleared all the tilesets to lead to the junction (I'm not going to be bothered to do that until I get my last two mods from Lua). If it's not, then something else is wrong.

Considering that PC has gotten newer versions of the build within the past couple of weeks and the small number of threads popping up saying the same thing, it can't be a coincidence.