The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finally I return to my origins. Haha. What is your main warframe's historial?

Kronxito

Oooh hard to track my history since I have most frames...guess I'll only include the main/my favorite ones xD

Starter was Volt because whenever I had a choice, I'd go for the character that has elemental skills. Kinda regretted it since my other friends chose Excal and they breezed through stuff easily (esp with his 4). The very first frame I built right after was Trin, and honestly if I were a warframe I'd be a Trin xD But then I thought that I needed something DPS, and that pleasant surprise was Saryn Prime because I just checked my inventory one day and found that I could apparently build her already. 

My friend recommended Nova so I got Nova Prime and she's honestly one of the most handy frames I've got. I had some Zephyr love after (she's my low-mid level interception bae) then Banshee. Working on making her my most-used frame hright now (though I still die a lot in the void :sadcry: ) and I'm currently exploring Equinox and enjoying her as well :D

Special mentions: Loki and Ivara (cuz invis + when I wanna do long solo survival runs and of course spy missions)

Lol I only realized now that my favorites are all girls xD woo girl power~~

My original starter was Loki when he was a starting frame after which when they made Volt a starting frame and started using him more. I then fell in love with Oberon and mained him for a long time before getting Volt Prime and have mainly usuing him since.