Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spending 2625 plat

(PSN)YASSIN2004H

Question

Every time some one posts one of these "how do I spend my thousands of plat" threads, they get the same inadequate responses.

Slots, forma, potatoes: sure, you need this stuff, but you have way more plat than that.  Buy these things as needed.

Fashion frame: Doesn't help you in game.  Don't buy fashion and colors just to spend plat, buy only if something really appeals to you.

Frames and weapons:  it's okay to spend to skip nasty grinds when you have a ton of cash.  I bought Ivara from the store months ago and I've still never found all her pieces.  Consider buying Hema next update if you aren't in an active clan.  Just wait on these purchases until you get a coupon as your daily reward.

Arcanes: these will eat up your plat really quickly.  Do your research ahead of time so you know what you need and don't get ripped off.

I have a ton of plat and not much to spend it on, so I've been buying Riven mods for weapons I'm interested in and then building them up.  So far I've bought Supra, Gorgon, Zarr, Zhuge, and Vulkar mods.  

If I still had prime things or tradeable weapons I lacked, I'd be buying those up to complete my collection and get more Mastery rank.

I also buy boosters as needed.  I find buying one month of credit booster every two or three months means I never have to worry about money again and saves me from credit grinding.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)ThermalStone said:

Every time some one posts one of these "how do I spend my thousands of plat" threads, they get the same inadequate responses.

Slots, forma, potatoes: sure, you need this stuff, but you have way more plat than that.  Buy these things as needed.

Fashion frame: Doesn't help you in game.  Don't buy fashion and colors just to spend plat, buy only if something really appeals to you.

Frames and weapons:  it's okay to spend to skip nasty grinds when you have a ton of cash.  I bought Ivara from the store months ago and I've still never found all her pieces.  Consider buying Hema next update if you aren't in an active clan.  Just wait on these purchases until you get a coupon as your daily reward.

Arcanes: these will eat up your plat really quickly.  Do your research ahead of time so you know what you need and don't get ripped off.

I have a ton of plat and not much to spend it on, so I've been buying Riven mods for weapons I'm interested in and then building them up.  So far I've bought Supra, Gorgon, Zarr, Zhuge, and Vulkar mods.  

If I still had prime things or tradeable weapons I lacked, I'd be buying those up to complete my collection and get more Mastery rank.

I also buy boosters as needed.  I find buying one month of credit booster every two or three months means I never have to worry about money again and saves me from credit grinding.

Thanks for your help so only buy something accessories and colors if you realy want them so don't buy every accessorie straight away.

See my wishlist?

Buy those.

And then send them to me.

I keep trying to make the thousands of plat I see people with but all my get rich quick schemes never work.

I see a person with 30k+ plat and I beg and plead but that doesn't work, I try threats of physical violence but let's be honest, i'm a tiny 5 foot nothing hobbit of a woman, at best i'll bite someones knees.

Get rich quick schemes suck ... well, those ones would probably work (ignore that part kiddies).

Edited by Ailissa

47 minutes ago, (PS4)YASSIN2004H said:

What do you mean by after slots

After u buy Slots for Warframes and Weapons depends on u how many, I'll go for Boosters, there are 4 types: Affinity booster double your XP gained, Credit booster 2x Credits earned, Double Chance Resource booster increases your chance to get rare resources, Double resource booster