Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just starting warframe.

(XBOX)JoeABroke

Question

Warframe is an ever growing game with complications, tricks for just about everything and holy cow has it come far. Picking out a warframe of 20+ choices is great along with an amazing story line to come with the game. As a start for warframes you can choose between, Mag, Excalibur, and I belive Loki at this point. I personaly chose Excalibur because I love his animations and the sword made of energy that can be pulled from the palm of his hand, sending slashes at enemys cutting anything in its path.

Now that your at the navigation segment, if you dont have a quest in line active after what they have giving you, go to the codex in your ship on the top left of the ramp leading to the front of the ship. There you will find your quests, along with LOR of the game, Arcanes, information on mods and many much more. When you have a quest active go achieve it. What next? - \/ - thats an arrow.

Glad you made it down here. So you did all your quests so far? Well, open up your navigation segment and head to earth. Take a look at the missions you've done and see if your able to fly your way to the Mars Junction, If not see what you have to check off on the list. Junctions unlock quests, weapons, and many other things through the game so be sure to do them. After completion I recomend pairing up with some randoms or hopefully friends to find you some more frames for that arsenal of yours.

• If any of this was helpful please let me know! I could've added way more and been more discriptive, if you enjoyed the very short to the point walkthrough let me know and ill be sure to make more posts like this. Thank you for reading!
Edited by (XB1)JoeABroke
Typo

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet