Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Those Of You Who Have Stopped Hunting Informers...

Kappatalist

...your disloyalty to the Tenno cause is deplorable and self-depriving.

Here's a fact that not many people seem to understand: if we don't reach 100% extermination by 12PM EDT on 8 July, no one gets anything.  No SNIPETRON VANDAL.  No Primed Chamber mods for the top 100 who put so much time and effort into the event.  No fancy Update 9 dojo statues.  NOTHING.

And it is those who decided that 20 kills was enough who are to blame.  Those who put in next-to-nil effort.

If you can get out there and slaughter some derp balloons, get out there and slaughter!  If none of your attacks are enough to one-shot these things, for whatever reason, then grind some Credits, buy a LEX, slap Hornet Strike on that sucker, and get to plinking!

We can take down this goal, no matter how insurmountable it may seem.  Actively running Grineer missions Lv. 15+ is all you have to do, and the rest practically takes care of itself.  Look out for radar interference as a detection measure, find them, and shoot them.  Easy.

It's game time.  The 7th is the time to buckle down and kill these things.  If you're too busy faafing around on Wave 100 Xini here and now, just remember that you're the one who took everyone's event rewards away.

That is all.

[/srsmode]

EDIT: To clarify - those of you with those things called "lives" who are unable to get on to participate... you are not the problem.  Life before vidya games.  Carry on.

Yes, god forbid Broframe doesn't get a fancy statue, god forbid we don't get a greenish version of a gun that sucked, and god @(*()$ forbid that people who decided to set aside 48 hours of the weekend to grind thousands of floating metal balloons don't get a mad they won't use.

I killed 500 of those #@*&$@s, and I got tired of it. I got tired of running around for hours fighting the same damned enemies looking for flying hunks of metal S#&$ that did nothing but sit there and stare at you. 

If this event was "fun" then we'd have hit the @(*()$ mark on the first damn day, but it's not. It's monotonous and boring and not in the least bit exciting. We know that we'd get a S#&$ty gun, we know that clans pre-determined by their size will get statues, and we know that a bunch of no lifers will get a S#&$ty mod. WHOOPDEEDOO.

Yes, god forbid Broframe doesn't get a fancy statue, god forbid we don't get a greenish version of a gun that sucked, and god @(*()$ forbid that people who decided to set aside 48 hours of the weekend to grind thousands of floating metal balloons don't get a mad they won't use.

I killed 500 of those #@*&$@s, and I got tired of it. I got tired of running around for hours fighting the same damned enemies looking for flying hunks of metal S#&$ that did nothing but sit there and stare at you. 

If this event was "fun" then we'd have hit the @(*()$ mark on the first damn day, but it's not. It's monotonous and boring and not in the least bit exciting. We know that we'd get a S#&$ty gun, we know that clans pre-determined by their size will get statues, and we know that a bunch of no lifers will get a S#&$ty mod. WHOOPDEEDOO.

all of this plus i'm terrified of balloons.

Its just the reward thats bother me for this huge 24+ hrs operation on my own effort. I've played Solo in 2 nights on Ceres, Nouvo, getting every single time 400-600 Grineer kills per Raid mission. Why i'm killing so much Grineer in a single raid mission? Cuz i know their spawn system and how to get those Drones without to doubt i could leave a drone behind me. Thats why i have 1618 Drone kills.

Over 25k more Grineer kills since i started, 300+ hacked consols.

A single new Mod, maybe a good place in the Leaderboards and good for the statue. But thats it?

I feel like...

You want that new mod?! Kill at least 2k Drones to make sure your in the Top 100, don't sleep cuz you might need this time to reach 100%, don't play with your friends for efficency. Do it over and over again and tomorrow repeat. But if you don't reach 100%, you get nothing, bye.

I stopped at 1.6k and that was the best decision. This effort for this reward is not evenly matched and just ridiculous, even worser for someone whos not in a clan.

I'm not saying you should stop it and i hope we make this, but i just wanna make you sure that you know what you really want.

Thats how i feel like.

Disloyalty huh, i could go so (╯°д°)╯︵ ┻━┻ about this but this only affects me.