Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Javlok Bugs: Functionality, Warframe Specific Bugs, Animations, etc.

HalfDarkShadow

Hey guys! So I compiled together all the bugs and issues I could find for the Javlok. Feel free to add anything if there was something I missed and/or unaware of.

A quick note about the animation sets: in regards to Equinox specifically, you can actually see her animation sets via (while you are any other Warframe but Equinox) if you scroll down to her sets in the Appearance > Animation set sub-menu or view in the Marketplace. Since I do not own any of her animation sets, I cannot confirm if they function properly if you purchase any of them with platinum.

Lastly, so we're all on the same page here:
Idling = Animation when Warframe is standing and not moving
Follow-up = Animation after Warframe stands [and doesn't move] for roughly 5 to 10 seconds.

Without further ado, here's everything that needs to be addressed:

Broken Animation Sets:

• Ash
    • Noble; Agile - Both idling & follow-up are missing
  • Atlas
    • Noble - Idling & follow-up missing
  • Equinox
    • Noble; Agile - Both idling & follow-up are missing
  • Hydroid
    • Noble - Idling may be missing

Needs Confirmation:
(These were personally purchased prior)

• Ember Noble
  • Mesa Noble
  • Mirage Noble
  • Nyx Agile

General Bugs:

• You cannot throw it while wall-clinging; will randomly throw it (approximately 4 seconds) after jumping off mid-air or on-foot.
    • Please see Ivara in Specific Bugs per Warframe section for more explanation.

Specific Bugs per Warframe:

• Excalibur - Exalted Blade (minor)
    • Activating Exalted Blade right as / somewhat before you throw it (before you fill the the entire gauge around your redicle), deactivating it will instead of you taking out your weapon, you will continue off mid-animation as if you were throwing it.

• Ivara - Loose access for 4 seconds when attempting to throw it while on Dashwire Arrow.
    • Switching weapons gains access back.
    • Jumping off Dashwire does not fix this; if you jump off before those 4 seconds, you will abruptly throw it after a few moments of running.

• Mirage - Loose access after throwing & retrieving when Hall of Mirrors is activated.
    • More difficult to replicate
      • Might be a host-related issue; as it occurs more often it via joining mid-mission (i.e. when you're not host).
      • Duration is as long like if you threw it over a ledge.
    • While Hall of Mirrors is activated - If you attempt to throw while wall-clinging (please see General Bugs section), jump off > wait a moment for it to abruptly/randomly throw it > aim towards wall/floor [and take self-damage] but being in retrieving reach [i.e. you're literally touching it / clipping through it] > you cannot retrieve it after the recovery self-damage animation ends
      • It will continue to stay stuck into the ground/wall until the game automatically retrieves it for you.

So that's about everything! I adore the Javlok to bits and I really hope to see some of these fixed soon! Especially Equinox's and Mirage's, as they have the most adorable animations to use lol.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow