Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Potato Blueprint. Should It Be Buyable Or Not?

Lukap99

I need you're opinion on this guys. Should the potato (orokin catalyst/reactor for you new players) be a buyable blueprint in the market? If yes then what price? Should it be the same as the sentinel BP? Or should it have a higher price?

What I learned today:

1. Sweets and spicy stuff do not match
2. Potato should NOT be in the market. (Unless you buy it with plat of course)

Thank you for you're time.

Edited by Lukap99

If warframes/weapons were completely hindered by not having a potato, I'd say yes. But you can still have a great load out on a non-supercharged frame/weapon, especially with forma.

For weapons, I say use it and max it, before using a catalyst to really observe how well you will like it with other damage mods. Players who want more potatoes, far too often have used them without thinking ahead.

But as it stands right now, you only need a max of 14 reactors and if you have 14 frames, then you have bought frames or slots, so you can buy reactors.

The alerts, login rewards  and free plat have offered enough to players to obtain potatoes.

If the famine has been taken care of like DE says, then it's fine to have them be obtainable only through plat or play. I wouldn't know if the famine has been taken care of though, as I have yet to see a potato alert since the update.

If the famine has been taken care of like DE says, then it's fine to have them be obtainable only through plat or play. I wouldn't know if the famine has been taken care of though, as I have yet to see a potato alert since the update.

Since "Update" 8 there have been quite a few, since the first 8.3 hotfix, not sure. There were 2 catalyst last week (Jul 3). I believe 1 was from the livestream.

There's really only an argument for the Catalyst.  Reactors should absolutely not be buyable.

Yep and that argument is because of the huge increase in the warframe armory. People just gotta have have 60 slots lol. Then sell the weapon they don't like. So many wasted potatoes X D.

No.

not really.

No

No. Actually there was enough potato alerts recently.

For 10 Plat, Maybe. But Otherwise, it won't work out.

No.

No

No.

No

Okay! I get it already!