Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mouse Wheel Selection Only For Powers? (1-4 Activates But Does Not Change Selection)

t4m5t3r

Hi,

I only recently discovered that MB3 activated powers, I have always used 1-4, which I prefer, but I think it would be good if using 1-4 did not change the selected power.

This would allow you to assign a power to MB3 using the mouse wheel and still use 1-4 as needed.

It could be added to the control options meaning no changes for people who prefer the set up as it is now.

Currently the only option available is "use power on selection", which I disabled and only realised what it did after I jumped into the middle of a bunch of lvl 20+ Grineer with my lvl 10 Saryn & furiously started bashing 4. It did not end well for me on that occasion :) .

Thanks,

Tam

Edited by t4m5t3r

Depends on the player preference and mouse. My mouse has 2 buttons on the side (above thumb) for navigating webpages.

I assigned next power and previous power to them in key bindings, allows me to select and still use wheel "press" to use the power.

Totally agree with you. Would love it if pressing 1-4 didn't switch which power m3 (or m5 in my case) activated. It's great for using shurikens or fireballs quickly without taking your fingers off the movement keys.

They ought to have it where the mouse wheel is the only thing chooses its selection so you don't use world on fire (because it happened to be the last power you hotkeyed) when you wanted to use fireballs.