Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how to deal with annoying melee users

(PSN)Xx-Ribbium-xX

Question

1 never get close to them

melee players move and strike fast so hitting them at close range will most likely result in death even with a shotgun 

2 choose a frame that can slow them down or can remove them from the fight easily

a great example is frost because once frozen a melee player usually attempt to run away because chances are they cant kill you fast enough pr they cant use a gun because they might have a problem aiming guns like a normal player hence why they channel melee within they time they are frozen offload on them and the resulting death on their record will bring satisfaction to you and your team

using limbo and sending a melee user into the rift is a good way at watching them spam buttons while you target someone else or t bag the ground to taunt them and their actions because after all they will be inferior to you once you learn how to obliterate them

3 weapon choice. i recommend fast firing weapons so you can drain their energy faster when they are  channel blocking your bullets.

a great example is the soma prime and the grakata or any other fast firing you can think of should get the job done 

i hope you enjoyed my list and please message me pictures of you showing a melee channelling player who is boss 

Edited by (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet