Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Alert Mission Rewards Are Not Given After Completion

VaeSapiens

same thing today for 2 allert missions, i did alert for frost helmet for like 5 times no loot, and volt helmet same fakin thing, did the mission 3 times, online, privet and even inv only and the thibg all the time NO LOOT, how long will it take ? a month ? seems like it. I can bet 1M dollars that if i buy the helmet from market it will appeare in my inventory with no problems, it's a cleaver way for you to earn some extra money. Only way to get a helmet is to buy from the market.

Guys ! I probably found a solution to this problem. If anybody have polish language in launcher change it to english and go to option and verify cache data then play the game. I done this alert with brokk hammer again and this alert vanished and i have reward.

Guys ! I probably found a solution to this problem. If anybody have polish language in launcher change it to english and go to option and verify cache data then play the game. I done this alert with brokk hammer again and this alert vanished and i have reward.

This works.

Confirmed works for now, will test it for some day's and see if the polish client was the problem.  ok ot this working bu now a problem occured

NETWORK PROBLEM DETECTED

Please ansure that your firewall permits UDP

ports 3960 & 3962.

anyone knows how to fix it ?

That could be the issue. I play on english version because initial Polish translation by google translate was awful and I used it since then.

Today I got rewards (as host - Nyx helmet and brok hammer skin) but my friend did not(he has Polish language).

Guest -PenteL-

+1