Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PSN)wildkat1987

Question

Hi, so I'm desperate. I've been getting this error when trying to login... I've read every post there is about this matter and couldn't find a SINGLE SOLUTION OR RESPONSE  from the devs or support... I made a support ticket, explaining my problem, I've seen posts from 2014 that didn't get any response from devs or support. I'm beginning to worry because I can't seem to find an answer from anyone, no other user has a fix or solution for this, some have been able to bypass this in pc by using vpn software. I'm on console so I can't do that. I apologize if this topic is in the wrong category or if I violated any regulation by creating it, but I'm truly desperate, I've done everything I could from deleting the game and installing it again, to changing everything in my network configuration, nothing seems to work, it's like I'm banned but no one told me... I even called my internet service provider and asked them to completley reset my network, I also reset my modem 18 times. To my knowledge I didn't do anything wrong, never used a hack or an exploit, never scammed anyone and never complained about the game because its free and one shouldn't complain about something that is free. I play several hours a day,  and even decided to end my ps+ suscription because I only play Warframe... I've spent a lot of money too. 

Please someone, anyone (preferably someone from support) HELP ME! or at least explain to me why this is happening 

Thanks in advance and sorry for my English, I'mfrom Argentina (although I play in Us servers for matchmaking purposes)

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet