Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting some serious FPS issue

LemonEnterprise

I use Mac and it can run Warframe 30+fps without any problem iirc but just yesterday i switched over to a new PC Warframe just doesnt even seem to run at like 30 fps which is weird because this new pc is btr than Mac by a mile in terms of gaming. I optimized the game and turned settings to low and still it's worse than my intergrated graphics card dell latop & Mac?? Is there something i am missing out? Thanks in advance

Nah the game just has poor optimization im guessing. I got a 1070 with 6700k and I rarely see over 60 fps in groups. Ive never hit over 200. I don't know if they are trying their best to fix it because ive upgraded my pc 3 times and seen no performance increase. I originally had a amd cpu and 960.

22 hours ago, AceWolffian said:

Nah the game just has poor optimization im guessing. I got a 1070 with 6700k and I rarely see over 60 fps in groups. Ive never hit over 200. I don't know if they are trying their best to fix it because ive upgraded my pc 3 times and seen no performance increase. I originally had a amd cpu and 960.

Well, the game actually does have good optimization, but it seems to have some trouble working with gtx 1000 series cards based on several other posts in the performance bug reports section. If anyone else remembers, this also occurred for several months after the release of the gtx 900 series cards in warframe as well.

On 1/14/2017 at 9:59 AM, LemonEnterprise said:

I use Mac and it can run Warframe 30+fps without any problem iirc but just yesterday i switched over to a new PC Warframe just doesnt even seem to run at like 30 fps which is weird because this new pc is btr than Mac by a mile in terms of gaming. I optimized the game and turned settings to low and still it's worse than my intergrated graphics card dell latop & Mac?? Is there something i am missing out? Thanks in advance

What are the specs of the new PC?

• 2 weeks later...

I also have low FPS most times i enter the game to the point it's unplayable anymore. I get 14 fps even in the lisset(lobby).

There are times that i enter the game and the fps is really good like 40-60. At these times i only get low fps when changing instance and only for a few seconds.

Today i can't play at all and i get 40-50 fps on the lobby but at many times it drops at 15. I also get 10 fps in missions.

Please help!

P.S.

I am using a laptop: Toshiba P55t that has the following.

RAM: 8GB

CPU; 1.6GHz and max 2.3Ghz

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000

No other background programs are active while playing. There are just times the game won't run right.

Changing video settings like DoF or even setting resolution to 800x600 didnt change anything.

DX10/DX11 deactivated because of Matchmaking problems

Edited by Archegon