Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"All systems nominal. No UPnP or NAT-PMP detected."

El_Bennito00

Question

Title is in reference to the message I get when I "Analyze Network" in the options menu. I've been getting errors following most of my missions where I get the message "Network Not Responding," and I lose all my credits and affinity from that mission. I've been trying to fix this via pretty much all the means in the book: setting my IP address to static, switching my ports to 4960 and 4965, forwarding the ports for Warframe, and turning off my firewalls and seeing what happens. Does anyone else know of any means to fix this?

3 answers to this question

"Network not responding" Is rather issue to interruptions then it would be to rights.

The loading screens, in contrary to missions, seem very sensible to those. Had the same issue once due to bad installation.

Try checking your wires, update your drivers and your modem and ask around if your provider is working on something. Maybe contact your provider and let them check your connection.

PHP has been getting a few of those tho, could be DE's server as well.

17 hours ago, rudman88 said:

after you go out from the mission, press last mission result.

if it is there that meanss you have it.

if not then u need to make warframe your exception for your firewall.

and change router settings and put the upnp to the one u select in ur setting

Yeah, I think I fixed it? I set my router to give me a static IP, then forwarded the Warframe ports based on that IP. Been working for the most part so far. I also turned off my firewall temporarily, but it didn't make any difference; Warframe was already let through.