Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deluxe Skin packs: A question.

Nevarius1

Question

If you buy a Deluxe Skin out of the bundle, is there a way to get what was in the bundle without having to buy a second skin?
I got the Saryn Deluxe but did not got the whole bundle, but now I really wish I had got the rest. Even really wishing it, pay another 200 plat over what I did paid already is not quite worth it... 
So anyone knows? 

5 answers to this question

Holy cow, I was just about to post a similar topic to this. I just realised they made many of the weapon deluxe skins compatible with a category of weapons and wanted to make a purchase. At the moment, there is no way to get the other parts separately. On reddit, someone suggested contacting support to refund you the cost of the Warframe deluxe skin and they'll refund it after you purchase the bundle. I would contact support first.

Rather, I would suggest DE to make the separate items available, but they won't do anything about it any time soon...probably. They seem to take the longest time to do some of the most simplest things. I'll probably just wait because I skipped out on several deluxe weapon skins and making support handle all of that may be too much of a hassle.

Edited by SicSlaver