The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe Lag When Change Region

ISoulIMasterI

Hi,so i play this game since update 8 and i have this problem from there so i think they will fix it but now it's 8.3 and i still have this problem.

When i login into the game is already lag even before i play a mission and i go to setting and press defaults it's back to normal but the region change to VALUE1 and that region only have like 5-6 people in it so i can't find any squad, then i go to setting and change the region to asia and i didn't touch anything esle the game starting to lag again.

Here the link to the video that i made about the problem:

http://youtu.be/-GS3i7HQq44

Well it makes sense, if you change region you will connect to another chat server I guess or master servers? So it would make sense you would lag then, did you lag as much as this previously?

Maybe they changed the location of the servers, do you lag in other games as much too?

You should definitely try turning off motion blur, because, I don't know why, when you change to Asia it switches it on. Try messing around graphics setting, your pc specs are probably not so good. turn everything down and try playing on Asia : )