Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing quest

HoundsOfTheUnderworld

Question

So i got mastery level 2 and completed the mars junction, went to do the archwing quest everything seemed fine doing the first mission where you have to close the portal until the first cache was impossible to find i spent 2 and a half hours looking for it seeing if there was a passage i could find but when i was near one of the walls the quest marker told me it was at i could hear it through the wall, i'm not sure if this is a bug or supposed to happen i looked for every possible way to get there but i could't and was getting annoyed with the constant enemy's i had chasing me around everywhere.

4 answers to this question

4 hours ago, HoundsOfTheUnderworld said:

Possibly in like 8 hours? i might go to sleep soon

If you ask in game you can probably get someone to go in and help you too.  It's not really impossible to find, no offense :D  Maybe after you've slept and gone back in it will make sense and be easier to find.  That helps sometimes.

You're talking about "The Archwing" quest, what you're doing to originally get your first Archwing correct?  I didn't have issues with it myself but I've searched for numerous things about Archwings and notice that when I do there are always YouTube videos popping up about how to do this and that Archwing quest.

For instance this one claims to show how to do the original Archwing quest, I haven't watched it to see though.  If it doesn't work for you I'm sure there are other YouTube videos that show what to do.  And if that still doesn't work I'm pretty sure you'll find someone to help - you can ask in game or maybe reply to this post when you're awake again and someone around will see it.