Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help which levels to play!

turboramin

Question

Hello there!

I just started playing again after not playing since the old level select design, I played around 25-30 hours back then.

Im having the same problem I used to have, I have no idea which planet/level to play and were in the storyline or quests I am currently.

I just do alerts and random levels having no idea at all which I should be playing and how to advance in the planets.

Please help me :c

Greetings Ramin

2 answers to this question

you will see junctions between the planets, try firstly to fulfill the criteria of each junction, then do the mini match in the junction and continue to the planets. This will get you also through the quest line.

Also you can check your codex to see which missions you have done and which not.

1 minute ago, ultragen said:

you will see junctions between the planets, try firstly to fulfill the criteria of each junction, then do the mini match in the junction and continue to the planets. This will get you also through the quest line.

Also you can check your codex to see which missions you have done and which not.

thx, also found this little map which was very helpful: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/3/33/Warframe_planet_order.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/400?cb=20150807231603