Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

\\Descended Madness// >> ACTIVE Mountain clan | Community Driven | Raids and other fun events! | Great, helpful people | Discord (mic optional) | ANYONE can join! <<(MOVED TO NEW THREAD)

Cybrjrk999

HI evening im a 15 yr old boy who just started playing yesterday my rank now is excalibur 17 but i had problems leveling up and i dont know what much to do in warframe

so i need a clan to help me in doing things to excel in this game i want to get stronger and be more of a badass ninja in this gamee soo i hope you acceptme in your clan by the way my ign is (DanielNova16) :D

Hi I'm a 16 year old who recently switched from warframe on Xbox to PC. I would really like to have a clan that doesn't kick you instantly just because your a low master rank. I am a bit bad at using the keyboard but, I think i am getting the hang of it.

IGN: Jlghost

I just really want to join a community that helps you get better and understand the game more.

3 hours ago, Jlghost said:

Hi I'm a 16 year old who recently switched from warframe on Xbox to PC. I would really like to have a clan that doesn't kick you instantly just because your a low master rank. I am a bit bad at using the keyboard but, I think i am getting the hang of it.

IGN: Jlghost

I just really want to join a community that helps you get better and understand the game more.

Accepted!

Hello! I am 17, I have played a little Warframe but I am still pretty new to the game and am interested in joining a clan that will introduce me to new interesting people who can help me learn the game. I also play other games such as LoL and Overwatch.

IGN: Natatrix

I hope to join an active clan with lots of things to do like research, duel, etc. I've spent most of my warframe time in nonactive or nonwelcoming clans and am hoping this one is different.

Hello, I am 20 years old I joined warframe about a year and a half ago and been playing it on and off since then currently MR 13 I am now looking to play it a bit more often due to me recently quitting WoW.

IGN: Ghostxen

I am looking for a clan that has a nice community that is active, I will also bring the same attitude.

8 hours ago, Natatrix said:

Hello! I am 17, I have played a little Warframe but I am still pretty new to the game and am interested in joining a clan that will introduce me to new interesting people who can help me learn the game. I also play other games such as LoL and Overwatch.

IGN: Natatrix

I hope to join an active clan with lots of things to do like research, duel, etc. I've spent most of my warframe time in nonactive or nonwelcoming clans and am hoping this one is different.

Pending!

3 hours ago, Ghostxen said:

Hello, I am 20 years old I joined warframe about a year and a half ago and been playing it on and off since then currently MR 13 I am now looking to play it a bit more often due to me recently quitting WoW.

IGN: Ghostxen

I am looking for a clan that has a nice community that is active, I will also bring the same attitude.

Accepted!

Edited by Houndoominite

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...