Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really Weird Limbo Theory "Exterminate" Bug

SylvesterSpaalone

Dakov3h.jpg

This is a screenshot of what happens when I start up the Limbo Theorem quest part 3, the one where you have to extract the chassis blueprint. There are several things wrong here.

1. The mission type is an extermination for some reason, when it should be an excavation. Both starting with "ex", curious.

2. Ordis doesn't say his lines.

3. There are no enemies anywhere on the map.

4. The extraction point is immediately marked on my map.

5. I can't extract when I get to the extraction point; nothing happens.

And I am indeed choosing the correct mission at the node, the only other mission type available is an interception.

Thoughts? Is there any proper way to report this bug officially? I really would like to get Limbo, but this bug makes it literally impossible for me to obtain him (as opposed to practically impossible due to probability reasons :P )

Well other than there are now a few threads about this my understanding so far is this is a more recent issue to the age of the posts. As well it has been sounding like a recent update has maybe messed with this mission and the Archwing mission. Either way it sucks cause I to had been wanting to get Limbo through this quest even made some alt helms that I found in alerts for this guy.