Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash's 4Th Ability, A New One. (I Know I Know)

Spamzillasaurus

I know they are working on having a better animation for it but What about removing it and having another new one Like

As they said Ash gets out his blades (kinda like wolverine and goes in tornado like Circular Movement with his blade?

Like a timed spin attack, maybe for 8 Secs were you can move while doing it and such.

Example :http://www.ssbwiki.com/images/a/a4/Link_Spin_Attack_SSBM.png

I think This ult will be more efficient to ash players. IMO.

Edited by Spamzillasaurus

does not fit with his play style he is a cloak and dagger kind of guy he is the war frame you go and stealth with so i think we should leave his ultimate the way it is after they change the animations and such but you idea would be good for like a berserker warframe since berserkers are really wild and unpredictable i think your tornado attack would suit a berzerker frame much better

Ash is already cool.  He doesn't need some new player thought up skill.  He needs his retractable wolverine rip off claws, so that the new animation can come out sooner.

They arent claws, but a single blade that comes out of the top/under part of each of his forearms. just saying. not a rip off.

I like the idea of how Bladestorm works, Ash teleports all over the place, appearing for a split second to cut his enemies in half then disappears and reappears outta nowhere in the blink of an eye, his enemies are thrown into a panic not knowing if they're gonna be next, they can't keep up with Ash's speed as he cuts down another enemy, more panic ensues and their heart starts racing, then all of a sudden, the killing stops, the lucky survivors see their allies cut in half and blood and torso's are covering the ground, the lucky survivors immediately start running away in panic, only to see this silver elongated piece of metal sticking out of their chest as Ash appears behind them, then he once again disappears into the shadows.

That's why i love Bladestorm, that's the kind of feeling you get when you use it. It's a perfect ability for Ash since that's what his playstyle is all about. He has the abilities that you only hear about from legends, rumors, and stories about Ninja from the Feudal Japan era. 

DE did a good job on how they wanted to use Ash, they just need to rework Teleport and Bladestorm.

Edited by __Kanade__

As Kanade said, the current bladestorm fits Ash like a glove. Period.

It needs to be a little reworked animation-wise, as teleport does, but it's the perfect choice.

i have to agree blade storm fits perfectly with ash he is a ninja he attacks in the blink of a eye his teleport needs a little work to be made more useful but other then that he is a good frame to use

Not to rain your parade but I agree with the detractors of this idea. As soon as the animations are reworked to coincide with that trailer (The Call) and the bladestorm glitch is fixed I think you may change your tune about the mighty bladestrorm.

Edited by Nkomo-Sama