Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

6Th Frame

Ventias

Question

im having trouble choosing my 6th frame.

currently i have 

loki

Excalibur

frost

vauban

volt

im having trouble deciding between

the new rhino

ember's world on fire

banshe's sonar and sound quake.

any suggestions would be appreciated. thank you.

13 answers to this question

Rhino. Armor affects shields now, however, it still doesn't affect Iron Skin. It's still worth stacking 70% steel fiber on rhino though. Rhino stomp is awesome now, and roar has a certain trick that makes it quite useful if you're not the host.

no the current one lol.

and as of now i only have 1 frame slot available. so thats why im picking one.

So if you choose one now and you want the next one more when it came out, what happen then?

A better question is what would you like to have the frame do?

Rhino can give out a damage buff with Roar and take significantly reduced damage from everything using Iron Skin.
Ember can pwn light armored targets with the AoE from World on Fire and reduce incoming damage with Overheat.

Banshee can push back mobs with Sonic Boom and find their weaknesses for you team granting 500% damage bonus with Sonar.

Personally i have them all and the differences are six to one and half a dozen to another.

Why not Ash ?? I have an Ash ( fully upgraded right now ) and he OWNS....Bladestorm / Shuriken are UBER !...Not that good at veeeeery last stages of defence ( 38+ ) but he is very solid in general.Plus his maxed upgraded Shuriken owns on duels.Just a thought mate.

Why not Ash ?? I have an Ash ( fully upgraded right now ) and he OWNS....Bladestorm / Shuriken are UBER !...Not that good at veeeeery last stages of defence ( 38+ ) but he is very solid in general.Plus his maxed upgraded Shuriken owns on duels.Just a thought mate.

nah i appreciate your input :) i didnt pick ash because my friends has him, thats all, i tried ash on his account and i gota say for a level 18 ash, he rocked. 

nah i appreciate your input :) i didnt pick ash because my friends has him, thats all, i tried ash on his account and i gota say for a level 18 ash, he rocked. 

It's cool mate.I understand.Now on-topic i should say to choose Ember (im going to build ember too)..she really is the masterpiece for defences.Very good CCer.Her ulti + aura just destroys everything e.g on Xini :P