Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To All You Players Who Think I Have To Defend Near The Pod

PsychPT

i wouldn't.

he will probably freak out and take out his game of thrones sword and kill a parrot or something.

dude pm'd me and sounded like a straight nutjob.

Which explains the tattoos he got...

I'm pretty sure TS3 is anonymous, but I still need more people to either cheer me on or dissuade me before I do something with it.

We have different goals in this game. Your goal is no more or less important than mine is to me.

I will not ask you to stop trying to achieve your goal to help me with mine, so don't ask me to stop trying to get my goal to hold your hand to get yours!

You are playing in a public game and will encounter different styles of gameplay, if you want to organize a play style between all four players join a clan or make a private game.

So as long as we don't loose the pod stop being so angry.

I will not follow this forum. So if you have something to say to me my TeamSpeak address is 101.teamspeak.net

Play in solo, you dont want to be a team player then dont be in a team, you want to boss people around and not participate properly build a clan. Stop forcing people YOUR way if you dont want to try THERE way.

Which explains the tattoos he got...

I'm pretty sure TS3 is anonymous, but I still need more people to either cheer me on or dissuade me before I do something with it.

I'll still stand by what I said earlier. He had a valid point, regardless of alleged lack of common sense or any hidden agenda of uber-level trolldom!

As for taking the open invite to discuss his point of view in his own private Fortress of Derpitude, or just mess with his head. Why bother?

You can try to teach a pig to whistle the Star Spangled Banner. Usually just end up wasting your time & annoying the pig.

Fully prepared to defend everyone's right to be a Derp if they want to be, just as long as they go Derp themselves somewhere Derping else!

Really! are you really not understanding this?

You are playing in a public game and will encounter different styles of gameplay, if you want to organize a play style between all four players join a clan or make a private game.

We have different goals in this game. Your goal is no more or less important than mine is to me.

I will not ask you to stop trying to achieve your goal to help me with mine, so don't ask me to stop trying to get my goal to hold your hand to get yours!

I will not follow this forum. So if you have something to say to me my TeamSpeak address is 101.teamspeak.net

Don't care where you go but don't screw me out of xp, or I'll contemplate letting the pod blow up, just to ruin your day.

95% of the time, I'll just leave the match as soon as the nearest 5 wave marker comes up though.

Edited by ralwn