Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infestation on the ship

(PSN)AntCabreja

Question

4 answers to this question

That room is linked to Nidus and the Helminth cyst, an infection players can get that causes a massive cyst to appear on their Frame's necks over the course of 7 days. Once fully matured, you can take that frame into the room to get rid of the cyst permanently, or drain it to breed a Helminth charger in the incubator.

The infested room is meant to infect the player with the Helminth virus to allow you to bred a Helminth charger (infested Kubrow). Go sit in the chair that's in the center of the room and you'll get infected after a few days you'll also see a pink cyst on your neck. It takes an entire week for the cyst to grow to it's max size before you are allowed to drain it into a kubrow egg which is the process to bred the Helminth Charger.

You can also use it afterwards to cure the cyst on that frame so it doesn't ruin your fashion (since it's really damn annoying)

Edited by SolaireTheSunWalker

Note that either draining the Cyst into a Helminth Charger (Which is a pretty good sidegrade to a Kubrow, focusing heavily on aggression) or removing the Cyst (Hich has the side effect of immunizing it from any further Cysts...Of this strain, you may need to be reinfected for Quests and stuff) will both need a fully grown Cyst.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)AntCabreja said:

hey guys i'm new on warframe been playing for almost a month i notice the starter ship have some sort of infestation on the back that door just recently opened for me but i got nothing what it is for?

Get nidus and youll see