Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

next migration ?

4klesk

Question

Any news on the next Migration period? hoping to see it and not miss it .. :3

havent played in a long time hope to start again on ps4 :)   "dont have a pc at my place right now, nor in the near future" =( 

Edited by 4klesk

5 answers to this question

No new news, for it to even be a possibility the builds need to be in synch with PC and Console (probably won't happen soon) and Sony/Microsoft need to agree to it (seemingly less likely) but if you're ever curious about the chance I'd say wait and see if the builds ever match and then stalk the "Latest Staff Replies" tab.

ok thank you =)

not so sure about the rebuild part though XD

in the past i played this game 24/7

now there is work.. and gf.. and other stuff so it wont be easy to rebuild it.. was quite a lot.

well still good to know, will enjoy the ps4 version and hope there will be a migration this year :D

16 hours ago, -Amaterasu- said:

No new news, for it to even be a possibility the builds need to be in synch with PC and Console (probably won't happen soon) and Sony/Microsoft need to agree to it (seemingly less likely) but if you're ever curious about the chance I'd say wait and see if the builds ever match and then stalk the "Latest Staff Replies" tab.

Where do people pull this Microsoft / Sony nonsense from? It has nothing to do with either of them. Both the PC and console client communicate with DE's servers. It's completely up to them to allow progress migration.

On 1/23/2017 at 0:47 AM, Siideriu said:

Where do people pull this Microsoft / Sony nonsense from? It has nothing to do with either of them. Both the PC and console client communicate with DE's servers. It's completely up to them to allow progress migration.

Except it does... because Microsoft/Sony own all console accounts... DE has stated multiple times that they wanted to do a migration but couldn't because of those reasons, there's more than just DE flipping a switch.