Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Permanent Power use Prevented

evilfluffy

Anyone else have moments where can't use any powers until you die trying to figure out what is causing it.  It happened to me during a kuva mission and I was trapped in operator until he died then couldn't use any powers nor go back into operator form.  I also had it happen just now on Uranus tileset I jumped into water but got blasted out immediately and then locked out of powers (even archwing ones).  I couldn't find a topic on this already (recent one) so I am sorry if I missed it. 

This bug come from infinite corruption / buffs timers. As if there are infinite buffs, there are infinite debuffs. 

I hate this as much as you because if forces you to play with no power support. 

It works like this. If you die and respawn under a nullifier, YOU WILL PERMA LOSE YOUR POWERS. Another way is to use your operator and switch back to your warframe under a nullifier, YOU WILL PERMA LOSE YOUR POWERS. 

To remove set debuffs is to quit or die. But your operator perma loss will not be affected unless you quit. 

Hope this helps.

Just now, (PS4)ExcessiveSteeze said:

This bug come from infinite corruption / buffs timers. As if there are infinite buffs, there are infinite debuffs. 

I hate this as much as you because if forces you to play with no power support. 

It works like this. If you die and respawn under a nullifier, YOU WILL PERMA LOSE YOUR POWERS. Another way is to use your operator and switch back to your warframe under a nullifier, YOU WILL PERMA LOSE YOUR POWERS. 

To remove set debuffs is to quit or die. But your operator perma loss will not be affected unless you quit. 

Hope this helps.