Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Dojo Rooms?

EchoCallisto

Question

So, I am the Warlord over my own personal Ghost Clan. It's me and my RL friends and their friends as well. I work really hard to make the Dojo look really nice and currently I have all the available rooms built. All of these (and more that I can't have multiples of, like the clan halls):

Ua5OGTg.png

7fORITx.png

But ever since I started playing Warframe and trading with strangers in their own clan's Dojo's I've seen Dojo rooms that I don't have access to. They have Orokin designs and those white glowing trees which I really dig and I'd love to make, but why cant I see them in my list of rooms to create? I've googled it and I can't find anything on it. Are they only rooms that high tier clans can make or ones that I have to unlock through achievements? I'd really love to make them one day but I don't play Warframe enough to level up my clan tier and invite others in. Plus this Clan is one that I and my two close friends made specifically just for us so I'd like to keep it that way: a private personal clan. 

Edited by EchoCallisto

2 answers to this question

Those are the old dojo design, before they did a full rework. Unfortunately, unless you built a dojo when they first introduced it, there's no way to get those rooms (until, maybe one day, DE makes dojo skins).

Those rooms had their share of problems, though, mostly that there were no standardized sizes, so you could end with two rooms connecting but not (because there was a tiny bit of space between them).

On 1/23/2017 at 2:25 AM, Bibliothekar said:

Those are the old dojo design, before they did a full rework. Unfortunately, unless you built a dojo when they first introduced it, there's no way to get those rooms (until, maybe one day, DE makes dojo skins).

Those rooms had their share of problems, though, mostly that there were no standardized sizes, so you could end with two rooms connecting but not (because there was a tiny bit of space between them).

Oh okay. That's unfortunate that I can't make those rooms now, but nonetheless, I am glad they fix it because a problem like that would bug the crap out of me haha