Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Limitation

EliteGamersAcademy

Well, lets just start off by saying, people may like this, people may not.  This is for D.E. to look at and consider.  Negative feedback and thread flaming isn't necessary.

I believe the member's of clans/guilds should be limited to a lesser number then infinite.  This will let the community evolve, communicate, and more of a variety of clans/guilds out there.  Instead of having 7,000 members in one clan, and all the other clans leave to struggle.  With this being said, I'm sure you can figure out pros and cons of both this suggestion.

So, let's keep this thread civil, and hope D.E. adapts the Warframe environment to the lesser clans, as far as clan costs for the dojo, and possibly if the clans/guilds don't have member limitations, maybe to reimburse those who have invested the full costs of the dojo and the research. Considering a 50-100 person clan, donating 65,000 of one resource, compared too, 7,000 donating 65,000 resources.

Thanks for your viewings.

ffs okay to re say some of what that has been already written and said by DE:

We will make clans be upgradable like 50,100,500,2000(I just wrote those) and the Clan cost will be different depending on wich Clan size you are, cheapest is 50, expensivest is 2000.

ffs okay to re say some of what that has been already written and said by DE:

We will make clans be upgradable like 50,100,500,2000(I just wrote those) and the Clan cost will be different depending on wich Clan size you are, cheapest is 50, expensivest is 2000.

calm down.. seriously.

Why not have the resource number be based on the members? Also there is ways the have it non-abusing.

That's what Reaper was referring to I think, Olympian. The resource count is gonna be scaled in update 9.

However, I don't remember reading anything or hearing anything about them limiting clan size. I support this. It really does make it hard to get anything done when half your members leave to go to WalMart clans like Broframe & WarBros(no offense guys) to get all the stuff without doing a lick of work to get them. It's majorly unfair, and it's killing small clans.

That's what Reaper was referring to I think, Olympian. The resource count is gonna be scaled in update 9.

However, I don't remember reading anything or hearing anything about them limiting clan size. I support this. It really does make it hard to get anything done when half your members leave to go to WalMart clans like Broframe & WarBros(no offense guys) to get all the stuff without doing a lick of work to get them. It's majorly unfair, and it's killing small clans.

Yeah, I don't care if they limit it, but it can finally fix the recruiting chat, so I don't see bots spamming a message over and over to join their clan. Superclans and small clans is the same thing with Wallmart and Mom & Pop stores. That's why you never see a Wallmart in New York due to it being able to start killing all Mom & Pop Stores.

Edited by 123Olympian

I don't like this idea. I'm Broframe member, and no, i didn't joined to get free research (I'm not interested in dojo weapons and I agree for clan scaling dojo costs), but cause of CHAT and ATMOSPHERE. Before, I was in few around 100 members clans. There were rarely more than 2 or 3 people at chat, and I only seen them writing things like "xini farm anyone", cause there weren't enough people for any decent discussion. In Broframe there are always about 50-100 people in chat. Atmosphere is much friendlier here than regional chat. No spam, no raging, no insults and things like dat.

tl; dr I say no for clan size limits, cause of chat, but I agree with scaling dojo cost.

I don't like this idea. I'm Broframe member, and no, i didn't joined to get free research (I'm not interested in dojo weapons and I agree for clan scaling dojo costs), but cause of CHAT and ATMOSPHERE. Before, I was in few around 100 members clans. There were rarely more than 2 or 3 people at chat, and I only seen them writing things like "xini farm anyone", cause there weren't enough people for any decent discussion. In Broframe there are always about 50-100 people in chat. Atmosphere is much friendlier here than regional chat. No spam, no raging, no insults and things like dat.

tl; dr I say no for clan size limits, cause of chat, but I agree with scaling dojo cost.

dude, that's overkill. Your just a #, no recognition.. your a pawn.. There are several people not wanting to be a pawn. What about TeamSpeak? Other communication programs due to the in game chat is trash. 7,000 people and only 100 on at a time? really? Whats' the point?

They have stated they do plan on making the bigger clans have higher resource costs, but for those clans that are SO massive, they already have...everything. How do they plan on balancing that out? But I do kinda agree with the OP, Clan's should have a limited max size because right now it's a struggle to get new people to join your clan, if only because the majority seem to want clan tech rather than being in a clan..

dude, that's overkill. Your just a #, no recognition.. your a pawn.. There are several people not wanting to be a pawn. What about TeamSpeak? Other communication programs due to the in game chat is trash. 7,000 people and only 100 on at a time? really? Whats' the point?

I don't need to be recognized. I just want some people to talk to or/and team up. Also, what's wrong with in game chat? Cause imo it's much better than TeamSpeak, which is mostly micspam