Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's an Easy way to get NEW Mods?

(XBOX)NecroSkullWolf

Question

So i've been playing for a while now and i've noticed that I'm getting the same Mods for Warframe, Rifles, Shotguns, pistols, etc.. So can someone give me some tips on a good way to get new mods or at least better mods; because if I get 1 more Vitality or Parry mod i'm just gonna side with the stalker. .3.

Sincerely, 

Necro

Edited by (XB1)NecroSkullWolf

3 answers to this question

The best mods come from raids like the Law of Retribution or purchasing primed mods from baro. But your best chance at getting mods easily would be to just do Nightmare missions, Certain alerts, Certain missions on the Orokin Derelict or you can test your luck at Mod Transmutation.

Best Regards,  Average :community:

Edited by (XB1)LittleMsAverage

30 minutes ago, (Xbox One)LittleMsAverage said:

The best mods come from raids like the Law of Retribution or purchasing primed mods for baro. But your best chance at getting mods easily would be to just do Nightmare missions, Certain alerts, Certain missions on the Orokin Derelict or you can test your luck at Mod Transmutation.

Best Regards,  Average :community:

Nightmare missions..? Hmm i'll do some research on that. Thank you so much for a fast and helpful response. If you need any help in some missions i'll be happy to help. 

Sincerely, 

Necro

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)NecroSkullWolf said:

Nightmare missions..? Hmm i'll do some research on that. Thank you so much for a fast and helpful response. If you need any help in some missions i'll be happy to help. 

Sincerely, 

Necro

Nightmare missions are unlocked when you complete all nodes for a planet. Each nightmare mission has a special modifier for it. For example, You could play a mission with only health and no shields or a mission where you are slowly losing energy. Nightmare missions have random modifiers each time you load a mission. A Nightmare mission would look like so:

302?cb=20150419122515

Regards, Average :community: