Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Game Is Too Ez

EliteGamersAcademy

I'm really tired of joining defenses and seeing 2 out of 4 people with rocket launchers, 1 shotting everything. This defeats the purpose of using abilities, melee, or any other aspect of the game. Stand on high ground, spam rockets....

Nerf the rocket launcher, or increase the AI difficulty.

Stay tuned for the worst gameplay of the rocket launcher ever, and watch what is happening to this game.. Rendering now, and will be uploaded in the next hour.

Edited by BoostedRX7

I'm really tired of joining defenses and seeing 2 out of 4 people with rocket launchers, 1 shotting everything. This defeats the purpose of using abilities, melee, or any other aspect of the game. Stand on high ground, spam rockets....

Stay tuned for the worst gameplay of the rocket launcher ever, and watch what is happening to this game.. Rendering now, and will be uploaded in the next hour.

You should pay attention to live streams my friend or you will miss out on important info. 

You just think the game is easy, challenge yourself by formaing every frame 5-6 times (except prime frames) for protection. 

No content right now is that difficult, provided your damage mods are leveled enough. The Ogris is a weapon of choice because of the ludicrous max ammo, which I don't expect to remain in the game forever.

Clearly its an issue.. so it needs to be fixed ASAP. I spent my $$ in this game, just like you. When I cant even participate in the game due to overpowered rockets everywhere, what moneys worth am I getting?

That is just @(*()$ low  wave lvl.

You are not even "high up there" your in the low end of it, when it is 20+ before your getting up there

Edit:

And for you knowing Ogris is mainly only good in defences.

Edited by DeatH-ReapeR

Try Outer Terminus wave 50+ Record Upload and Brag.

Thing is you think this game is easy but i can set my finger on that you haven't gone into high wave defence. A.k.a Endless.
When you done that PLEASE feel free to shove my words up where you want on me.

Try Outer Terminus wave 50+ Record Upload and Brag.

Thing is you think this game is easy but i can set my finger on that you haven't gone into high wave defence. A.k.a Endless.

When you done that PLEASE feel free to shove my words up where you want on me.

Your obviously illiterate or just cant interpret text. I'm not bragging about how GOOD or EASY the game is.. I'm simply stating an issue with The Ogris being to OP.. Jesus Christ...

That is just @(*()$ low  wave lvl.

You are not even "high up there" your in the low end of it, when it is 20+ before your getting up there

Edit:

And for you knowing Ogris is mainly only good in defences.

How can you say high up there? When I'm trying to level my frame and people are just spamming primary weapons, how the hell am I supposed to level my frame? I cant even see an enemy. Let alone use my abilities to get any kills before they wipe them out with the rockets.

Edited by BoostedRX7

it is not 2 OP, maybe as of what you think but that is now what I think.

Wave 9 lol easy with basicly any modded weapon.

How can you say high up there? When I'm trying to level my frame and people are just spamming primary weapons, how the hell am I supposed to level my frame? I cant even see an enemy. Let alone use my abilities to get any kills before they wipe them out with the rockets.

You do know if you stand near them you basicly share exp right?

Edited by DeatH-ReapeR

The XP is shared...

You get as much xp as the other ones. And the xp is based on what weapon you have out.

So example A (you who called me illiterate)

You have Primary out = When they kill you get primary weapon xp just by being there

Example B

You have your secondary out = When they kill you get secondary weapon xp just by being there.

As you can see all xp is shared with the group.

That way my sir. You can level up your warframe.

You get the same when they kill, your frame gets xp.

Edited by OciexGamer

Wow people...Vauban Vortex + Ogris > everything in the game with a reward.

Wave 50? Why go that far? You get nothing better than if you only went to wave 5 outside of bragging rights. The game isn't even meant to be played at that level. They were surprised when people beat wave 30, they were speechless when people did wave 50, when a team beat wave 150 and still called the game easy they jaw dropped. The game doesn't have difficulty. The game has certain weapons/abilities that aren't on the god tier, that's it.

You think you're special for hitting wave 50? Do it without one of the high tier frames without high tier weapons with mods designed for current content(if your serration is beyond 2, then you're out-gearing the content). Let me know if your opinion changes. Can you still push wave 50? I doubt it. But then again, the game isn't currently designed to go higher than level 80 enemies. So why are you saying that something isn't overpowered if it can't be used against level 1300 enemies?

EDIT

So example A (you who called me illiterate)

You have Primary out = When they kill you get primary weapon xp just by being there

Example B

You have your secondary out = When they kill you get secondary weapon xp just by being there.

As you can see all xp is shared with the group.
That way my sir. You can level up your warframe.

You get the same when they kill, your frame gets xp.

Not quite there sir. Whenever someone else gets a kill it is split between your frame and all your weapons, regardless of what is in your hands or theirs. When YOU kill something, YOU get exp for the slot that made the kill and your frame, everyone else gets exp for every slot.

Edited by Ghobe

it is not 2 OP, maybe as of what you think but that is now what I think.

Wave 9 lol easy with basicly any modded weapon.

You do know if you stand near them you basicly share exp right?

Obviously you don't know how the XP works. Primary kills share Primary XP.. Abilities share frame XP.. learn the game before speaking.

Ogris (and a few other weapons) are designed to face enemies of a certain level, obviously they will obliterate anything below being totally OP.

This game has no restrictions about "what i can bring where" therefore stuff like this happens...

Ogris and a few other are designed to deal with enemies 70-80 + with ease and the "challange" for these weapons starts off at 90-100+

obviously if i bring such a weapon against lvl 20-30-40 enemies it will just be an instagib-massacre...

That's where the problem lies... a system like the one Guild Wars 2 has could be helpful to bring balance across the board.

for those who dont know what i'm talking about GW2 balance's system works like this:

Maps are "level based" (pretty much our planets) but these level restrictions does not work only on enemies but even on players!

"A level 10-15 map will be accessible by all players but anyone who will exceed that level range will be rebalanced to match that level, this allows to have some sort of challange in low level zones even to high level players because they are scaled down the level zones"

I hope it's a clear, if u need further infos/explanations just ask, i'm not english native :p

Obviously you don't know how the XP works. Primary kills share Primary XP.. Abilities share frame XP.. learn the game before speaking.

Wrong, see my previous post. Feel free to test using any friend at any time. Limit them to using a single weapon slot, both of you remove your sentinels, see where the exp goes at the end.