Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want to embrace the light of our dear paladin: Oberon. (build help post)

Kronxito

Question

Im asking to those tennos experimented in oberon frame.  Where is him more effective? balanced stats?  strenght and range? duration and range?......

I have seen some people with oberon on sorties. And as a Light themed player (I love being Light sided), I got interest on him. So I need some help building him.  He can give some buffs and stun enemies. I would like stunning everywhere, because CC is the best scalable thing we have in game. If not possible, then I would like disturbing my enemies as far as possible (I already kill them with my weapons haha).

Thank you for all. And forgive my english. Im not native.

3 answers to this question

Personally, I'd say just go for a balanced stats to fully utilize his jack of all trades kit. Here's two builds that I use which you could try out and modify to your own preference :3

1. Jack of all trades 

GuJXAnw.jpg

Here's the build I use him for missions outside of sorties or when running pubs. Got a bit of everything invested into him, even Smite Infusion! You can swap the augment out for something else, or maybe take out Redirection since you can heal anyways (shields are bad). Personally I like Smite Infusion since it helps to boost teammate's firepower :3 Radiation is pretty handy for all factions.

2. Phoenix Oberon (pseudo-immortal build)

oA1KU9g.jpg

A semi immortal build that helps to boost his survivability, This is my go-to build whenever I play high-level endurance/endless runs or when I'm soloing. Power Duration is essentially reduced to increase the heal time of Renewal to make it easier to proc Phoenix Renewal. Then we have good ol' Quick Thinking to prolong our life. It's a semi immortal build because you need to keep track of your health and energy, unlike some other frame's who has life insurance which requires lesser effort to maintain :/

So these are my two builds :3 Hope it helps somehow

2 hours ago, chainchompguy3 said:

Oberon is more of an all-arounder.  Try to do only 1 thing with him, and you wont be having the best time.

If you're looking for CC, Nyx is probably a better choice.

But as for builds, this guy's video is pretty good.

Thank you. I like the first one in the video. Im gonna make a try :)