Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quest (whispers of the void)

ir_redakai

Quest (whispers of the void)

As always tenno went into the orokin tower for exterminating the intruders

While tenno keeps exterminating corrupted he saw a void energy moving in the air, he follow the energy and suddenly energy take a shape tenno keeps watching the energy he sees a being of energy creature comes close and closer to the WarFrame its keep flying and circling around the WarFrame and after a few second creature touches WarFrame forehead after that tenno feels a telepathic connection between himself and the creature.

Says the creature: “what is this abomination how you are controlling it how its reproduce void energy, how a human inherited our kind power?!”

Tenno answer “I am a tenno warrior of the old ways and tenno speaks about the Zariman Ten Zero and the experiment of the Orokin Empire on the children via the void energy. He explain whatever remembers from the old war.

Creature inters the tenno mind and saw he’s memory’s and learns that tenno are suffering from the void energy and that the tenno buddy is not completely adapted to the void energy.

Creature say “come with me come to argania our scientist will help you with your problem with the void energy, we can heal you make you stronger better. “

As the creature take a shape of the void energy operator order’s cephalon ordis to follow that void energy they go deeper and deeper in to the void 

After a few hours flying in to the unknown of the void ordis says that he’s radar sensors detects a planet and its moons made of argon crystal!! And ordis says now we know these argon crystals comes from where.

Orbiter inter the atmosphere of the planet and ordis says operator the atmosphere of the planet is breathable by you look operator there is a civilization buildings with technology we find a new intelligent alien race!!

Orbiter land in the middle of a beautiful building. Operator leaves the orbiter and follows the being of the void they go inside a building every being around stares at the tenno and tenno here’s the whispers of the people around tenno realize that he now can understand their language!

Tenno inters a big room their scientist says sit here let us annualize your body. Tenno sees a big hologram of his neural system and the void energy flooding in his body… scientist says I am going to inject a DNA sample from our kind to your DNA it will fix your DNA problem with void energy.

After that tenno test his powers and realize that he no longer feels any pain and suffering after using void energy!!

Void being take tenno to the hall of the building tenno sees an old being sitting in the center of the hall tenno feels that everyone around respect  the elder one tenno come in front of the old one tenno ask who are you?

The elder one answer I am Argus the elder of argania I lead our people for long time.

After having a long chat with the old one tenno leave the hall and want to go back and reports to lotus by in his way back to his orbiter scientist give him a crystal full of their technology and knowledge which is works with the energy of the void.

After that tenno gives the crystal to ordis for further annualize ordis say wow look operator a weapon blueprint its fuses your harm full void energy with it!!

These blade and guns even the orokin couldn’t build such advance technology for the tenno.

Edited by ir_redakai