Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiplayer Not Working

frogdivision

Question

When I first started playing multiplayer was working just fine, but a while ago it just stopped working. I get kicked back to my orbiter even if I'm hosting the missions, and i can't trade anywhere except in Maroo's Bazaar. Does anyone else have this same problem, and is there any way to fix it?

5 answers to this question

15 hours ago, Dreddeth said:

Go into the launcher's settings and turn off all forms of DirectX. Just un-check the boxes and click "okay."

I was having the same problem until someone suggested that, and that fixed it for me.

I just tried that, and it didn't crash when there was a host migration. seems to be a bit more lag though. 

does the map appear before the missions load for you?

Edited by Daniel3016

2 hours ago, Daniel3016 said:

I just tried that, and it didn't crash when there was a host migration. seems to be a bit more lag though. 

does the map appear before the missions load for you?

No. For the lag you could lower your settings I suppose, but I've never had the map appear before the mission fully loaded.

Edited by Dreddeth

17 hours ago, Daniel3016 said:

I just got back online again to check, and the problem is back again. Do I have to uncheck the directx each time I play or is it just my internet

Once you uncheck them, they stay off. I'd start looking into possible connection issues in your situation.