Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

defense mission boredom

as3mbus

umm hello i want to tag megathread but doesnt seem to be mega so . .

just saying that the current defense mission bore me 

why ? because it's like exterminate mission where you add something to defense. especially if you dont do long run. using gear that focus on durability seem to be waste of time.and also getting huge map seems to be a bad luck since you must wait for the enemy to come. or checking the spawn 1 by 1. also saying "wave" for each round sint actually show that it is a wave. more like a "batch" to be exterminated.

and what i suggest to help myself selfishly is :

1. adding a enemy marker like exterminate mission (i kno it alrdy added it at the end of the "wave" but still waiting for enemy to come and guarding a low healthed pod is something rly boring and stressing at the same time)
  2. making a defense mission overhaul including map change and game mode modification

i dont want to give anymore long detail but i only hope that defense mission would be more likely to be tower defense game that alrdy booming everywhere where the character/builder also attack the enemies. just remove the tower and add a wall and a certain spawn point. i hope that rly make defense mission become mission that defend something from "wave" of enemies 

P.S. im not interested giving much detail because there a high chance that this thread just gonna be deeply buried by the RNG and loot feedback. i just want this game to be actually fun instead of endless grinding

Edited by as3mbus
ctrl+enter :)