Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interception and Excavation fissure spawn rate is too low

--Q--uixotic

The spawn rate and reactant drop rate on these two missions is far too low.

With Excavation I've had to delay powering the second excavator for several minutes while I scoured the map looking for enemies, and in pickup groups where people didn't listen I've seen cases where nobody had enough reactant.

With Interception I've had runs where we only captured 3 points to slow the clock a bit, but still only got the final reactant with 2 seconds to spare during the final cleanup. Having all four points would mean not having enough reactant collected.

Please fix this - endless fissures are wonderful, but the spawn/drop rate isn't high enough. 

• 2 weeks later...

Played more test rounds to check reactant drop rate and time to fully power each excavator. Only corrupted enemies were killed unless a normal enemy was damaging the excavator. High percentage of corrupted kills.

Kills to get 10 reactant for each mission type:

Neo Void Extermination: 36 
Neo Void Extermination: 25 (141 total enemies to kill)

Lith Grineer Rescue on Pacific: 37

Axi Corpus Capture on Hydra: 49

Lith Corpus Excavation on Kiliken: 76
Lith Corpus Excavation on Kiliken: 85

The excavation missions also had very low spawn rates, with each excavator taking 3-5 minutes to fully power, sometime with over a minute of no spawns.

Quite often I run the Exterminate missions and I've got my reactants within the first 25-30 enemies. I've never had a problem with Exterminates, or missions where enemies never stop spawning like Mobile Defence or Capture. However when I try to run a survival so I can easily queue up more relics the drop rate severely decreases, despite the fact that there are usually MORE enemies being corrupted. 9 relics at 5 minutes, with me killing everything in sight that is corrupted, and ignoring enemies that aren't. That makes the relic mission LITERALLY impossible. I did one this morning where I finally cracked a relic at 9:57!! Seriously, why does this happen?? That's okay though, figured I'd do an Excavation mission instead. It's not a timed mission, I can just not activate a drill. So I got the 10 relics between the first and second drill, took about 6-7 minutes, no stress. Then after 30-LOTUS-DAMNED-MINUTES I ended up giving up because, wait for it, I had only found 9 energy cell carriers. 9, in 30 minutes. I should be able to finish at least 1 drill every 5 minutes. And I didn't suddenly get a bunch of cells carriers all at once. I gave up and activated 3 MORE DRILLS on the way to extraction. 4 drills running and not a single carrier in sight!! DE, I <3 this game but PLEASE can you fix this pathetic?? Because let's be honest, Excavation missions have been around for years, and the Relics have been around for about 6 months now. At this point having simple spawn issues like this is actually just pathetic.