Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck on Verifying download cache

Heliopata

Question

I was playing today, and 19.8.1 arrived. I close the game and opened it so i could receive it. It started downloading reeeaaally slow, less than 1kb sometimes. My internet was ok at that moment  (Earlier today was a bit jumpy with some random stops) and read that the servers were bad, so i let it downloading. It downloaded it twice for some reason and got stuck on chechinkg for updates. I tried to verify the cache and optimize but got stuck on Verifying download cache. I have left it a few minutes and its still stuck.

What should i do?

I was seeing the log, but it magically fix itself.

Edited by Heliopata

3 answers to this question

Same problem here. It fails and restarts, fails and restarts. Downloads come in short bursts, not continuous stream as it should be.

My connection is fine on other servers, just having problems updating warframe. Been about 5 hours now, its still failing.

Preprocess log

52.621 Sys [Warning]: Interrupted download from cache host content.warframe.com at offset 0x000D0000: ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT

180.034 Sys [Warning]: Interrupted download from cache host content.warframe.com at offset 0x00440000: ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT

231.837 Sys [Warning]: Interrupted download from cache host content.warframe.com at offset 0x000E0000: ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT

274.697 Sys [Warning]: Interrupted download from cache host content.warframe.com at offset 0x00080000: ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT

342.009 Sys [Warning]: Interrupted download from cache host content.warframe.com at offset 0x00190000: ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT

Then it restarts and does it all again.