Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(XBOXONE) GALATINE BERZERKERS are recruiting!!! Newb friendly ghost clan. 0% Tax. You need a clan? We want to help.

(XBOX)Musashi04

Hey Folks! Witness the greatness of our new recruiting thread! We are a small ghost clan going for shadow clan (but not more). We keep it friendly and casual. Need a clan? We are here to help. 0% tax on trades and we have most researches done (Finalizing Wukong right now). Just looking for actives that need a home. Message me on here or on XBL if interested. I 'm on every day. We have people from UK, US, Canada and AUS so all time zones will find people to help out.

OK np. Will shoot you that invite then. Welcome to the clan! :) We will be going for shadow soon so we'll have more members on at all times of the day. Like i said in my original post we have members from pretty much all around. So its just going to take a bit of time for me to get everything off the ground but after that we'll be a pretty descent international clan! Let me know if you need help with anything im always glad to help out.

Alright folks. Just messaged my bud CeasedLife and he should be sending you all invites soon. (Figured it would go faster than being stuck waiting on me). Welcome to the Clan boys and girls. Message me in game or on XBL if there is anything i can do for you. I'l see you all out there :lotus:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do you have any requirements for joining your clan?  My 17y.o. and I are looking for a clan that plans on staying at Shadow.  Neither of us are hardcore, and his school work keeps him off the Xbox One most nights except weekends.  I tend to play for an hour or so each night (if that) if family duties allow.