Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Came back after being away for awhile and lost everything.

Darkarbiter

Question

I've been away for maybe a year? Maybe half a year? I can't remember exactly how long but it's been awhile. Once I got back and logged in I noticed I wasn't in a frame I owned, I was still in the Vor tutorial. "Oh, I probably just have to finish this and get my stuff back." I thought, and did that.

No dice, I've had a ticket in for a little while now but I fear it's just gonna be forgotten once the weekend rolls around and I won't be able to actually use my stuff until Monday or later, and to be fair, it's really not worth waiting this long after not being able to log in for two days already because of a bug, there was no reason for my stuff to have been taken away and if I can't have it when I come back, what's the point? I sunk hundreds of dollars into this game.

Is there anything I can do on MY end to fix this? Or do I just sit here and wait until monday or later...

TO BE CLEAR, I FINISHED VOR'S PRIZE AND MOVED ON TO MERCURY, I EVEN RANKED UP FOR THE HELL OF IT TO SEE IF IT CHANGED ANYTHING, IT DID NOT.

Edited by Darkarbiter

6 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Darkarbiter said:

I've been away for maybe a year? Maybe half a year? I can't remember exactly how long but it's been awhile. Once I got back and logged in I noticed I wasn't in a frame I owned, I was still in the Vor tutorial. "Oh, I probably just have to finish this and get my stuff back." I thought, and did that.

No dice, I've had a ticket in for a little while now but I fear it's just gonna be forgotten once the weekend rolls around and I won't be able to actually use my stuff until Monday or later, and to be fair, it's really not worth waiting this long after not being able to log in for two days already because of a bug, there was no reason for my stuff to have been taken away and if I can't have it when I come back, what's the point? I sunk hundreds of dollars into this game.

Is there anything I can do on MY end to fix this? Or do I just sit here and wait until monday or later...

I love it when people forget about Google and Wikipedia. After 1 year your stuff will be deleted BUT after you complete the first quest it will be restored....in short do the 1st quest and you are set.

8 minutes ago, Darkarbiter said:

Once I got back and logged in I noticed I wasn't in a frame I owned, I was still in the Vor tutorial. "Oh, I probably just have to finish this and get my stuff back." I thought, and did that.

I finished Vor's Prize and moved on to Mercury, I've googled this extensively, otherwise I wouldn't be asking the playerbase.

Edited by Darkarbiter

Just now, Askell91 said:

Kay i need new eyes, sec. 

(btw than you rly need the supports help there is something wrong xd)

I've had a ticket open, but once 10pm my time hits they'll be closed til monday, which is kind of silly to have a support team closed on weekends, but it's whatever I guess.

But yeah, somethings fucky methinks.

Just now, Darkarbiter said:

I've had a ticket open, but once 10pm my time hits they'll be closed til monday, which is kind of silly to have a support team closed on weekends, but it's whatever I guess.

But yeah, somethings fucky methinks.

it will take time. when i submited a ticket it took like 4 day.