Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Benchwarmer

(XBOX)XXsh0pRatXX

Question

I know what I'm about to ask has been asked a hundred times over, either I'm just not understanding it or the answers aren't very clear, back when I played on PC I was doing great in the void up to level 70 enemy's then (like the title points out) I was basically dead weight to my team at the time I was using my rhino prime and soma prime, other people AKA youtubers like tactical potato could solo the void on high levels that me and 3 friends couldn't get to, so what makes a warframe or any warframe becoming that powerful? I know maxed level mods, formas and so on go into becoming very powerful but am I missing something, for example on my frames I like to use Max vitality, redirection, armor, and the power mods maxed out, as for damage I do understand that different enemy factions are weak against certain types of damage, are primed mods or nightmare mods the difference between being a bench warmer or being superior to your enemy's? I would like to be able to easily take down 70-100 level enemy's either in the void or on planets or both

6 answers to this question

There's many factors that come into play for that. The build they're using might play a big part in it. But in the case of the Void, enemy armor tends to be the biggest obstacle, as armor scales with level and they start getting obscene levels of damage reduction. So builds with Corrosive and the Corrosive Projection aura become essential in this situation.

Corrosive Projection tends to be more useful when there's multiple ones present, but I do believe even just one would still be of help already.

In theory, you would need multiple damage types for Void; but in practice, Corrosive is just so much more useful than anything else that you might as well not bother. If anything, you could take a weapon with Magnetic+Toxic with you, in case someone with very resilient shields shows up.