Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR 12 - 13 test

(PSN)hotwelder

Hey Dev's i just tried to do Mastery test for 12 -13 for the 2nd day in a row and what a joke, i mean come on i have brightness turned down and platforms in room are still such a bright white color you cant even see where you are jumping, as a founder it saddens me that such nonsense  has not been fixed this issue was addressed several times on pc and yet im running into the same problem on console i mean there is no need for the lighting in mastery test to be that bright why cant you keep lighting  same as any other tileset  now i have to wait yet another day to try to complete this ....... test,   this is seriously impedeing my forward progress 

Go to Cephalon Simaris in the relay, around the outskirts of his room is an area with stairs and lots of mastery rank symbols. Go to the corresponding symbol and activate it to replay or practice the test you have unlocked. You can do this any amount of times per day.

51 minutes ago, (PS4)hotwelder said:

Dude ...... Im a founder your not telling me anything useful the test is glitched is all it is and the lighting for the tileset is complete bs is all i was trying to pass onto the devs.

The MR10-11 test was definitely the hardest mastery test so far, due to all the bloom. MR12-13 test is ridiculously easy, just as the rest of them are. The impaired visuals are the only way they still retain even a semblance of difficulty. Since you're having so much trouble, why not just grab Titania and cheese it?

Edited by VakarisJ