Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow Weapons To Be Recycled.

Aspari

When a player gets bored with a weapon they either let it take up a weapon slot or they delete it to make way for a new weapon. It would be nice if those weapons could be recycled for resources instead of just being deleted. If the weapon is potato'd the player could get it back, and some of the resources spent creating that weapon will be returned. The only weapons that are allowed to be recycled are the ones that are made by blueprints. That means Strun, Braton, MK-1 Braton, Lato, Burston, Lex, and event weapons cannot be recycled.

I like this idea alot.

Edit
and maybe not even the full resources. But at least 50% of them.

And not just weapons. Everything that can be crafted (warframes/sentinals etc)

Edited by Easymac

Nah Potatoes on the weapon would recycle in rare materials (Control Modules etc.), normal weapon into normal materials (Spore etc.), prime and vandal into semi-rare (Rubedo etc.)

At the moment credits are not a restriction on anything but trying to get serration to max level, 70K can be achieved by doing a Void 3 Run, with 280K if you are working with three friends who share, assuming you all got the key at the same time.

*This is stated as an agreement to the OP that there should be a greater reward then minimal credits for selling a level 30 weapon*

Main point Potatoes SHOULD NOT be able to recoverable unless glitched, good money maker (assumed) for DE.

Edited by Slyver

Nah Potatoes on the weapon would recycle in rare materials (Control Modules etc.), normal weapon into normal materials (Spore etc.), prime and vandal into semi-rare (Rubedo etc.)

At the moment credits are not a restriction on anything but trying to get serration to max level, 70K can be achieved by doing a Void 3 Run, with 280K if you are working with three friends who share, assuming you all got the key at the same time.

*This is stated as an agreement to the OP that there should be a greater reward then minimal credits for selling a level 30 weapon*

Main point Potatoes SHOULD NOT be able to recoverable unless glitched, good money maker (assumed) for DE.

I can agree that you shouldn't just get your potato back by recycling the weapon. I would, however, say that you have to pay a hefty sum of credits to recover it. I mean, a player who got a free potato through an alert then potato'd a weapon they got bored of a few days later should be slightly punished for making that choice. They can recover it for a large amount of credits or they can pay plat for it. Actual values are upon DE's discretion.