Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade closed

Hey fellow tenno im looking for some Seer Riven's 

now you may be thinking why the hell is he looking for Seer rivens that gun is useless 

and trust me i know but i want to try and make it as good as possible so share me your best Seer rivens 

and if i find one to put on my 7 forma'd Seer i will make an offer if it is for sale of course 

Thank you Tenno and fight on ! 

Edited by DamonDolittle

uAFDlFp.png

Hey, not sure if you're looking for anything specific but i've had this laying around for a while.
Not sure how great it is, the damage is nice, but I also have only rerolled 3 times so its not too expensive still.
But anyway haha, pm me if you're interested ^^ 

Edited by RefreshYourself
Forgot to add screenshot in first edit, silly me.
4 hours ago, RefreshYourself said:

uAFDlFp.png

Hey, not sure if you're looking for anything specific but i've had this laying around for a while.
Not sure how great it is, the damage is nice, but I also have only rerolled 3 times so its not too expensive still.
But anyway haha, pm me if you're interested ^^ 

just looking for one in general + wanted to see what kinda stats the riven could entail but dat 416% extra damage though i might leave it a little bit longer just too see if anyone else has some to share but atm im interested :D

2 hours ago, DamonDolittle said:

just looking for one in general + wanted to see what kinda stats the riven could entail but dat 416% extra damage though i might leave it a little bit longer just too see if anyone else has some to share but atm im interested :D

Yeah cool, Ill just leave it in my inventory so just tell me if you decide on anything ^^