Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resource Market

Robotgedek

So heres the problem that most of us have. After sometime of playing, we realize that the in game money start to value less. Once we upgraded our mods, have most of weapons and warframes, credits start to value lesser and lesser. We just have too much credits.

So, this is just my suggestion, what about we have Resource Market that we can spend our credit on?

when im reading the forum and find that maybe there's a plan to capped the clan size, there will be plenty small clans that requires lots of resource to build their Dojo. And grinding only for the resource can be get quite tiring, while we also get money in the process. So why dont make use of money into dojo building? (of course we need small amount of money, but really, 1 player is enough to fulfill the money requirement, when the resource need quite lots of effort for smaller clan)

To hinder player to stop grinding for resource at all, of course the resource market price need to be quite high, and money itself still not sufficient to cover all the dojo building needs.

Im thinking about :

20-100 credits for 1 common resource (nano spore being 20, while circuit at least 100, since its the rarest in common group)

100-300 credits for 1 uncommon resource.

For rare resource, since we only need few of them in making stuff, i suggest the price ranged around 10k-30k based on the rarity.

And to think about it, if Ferrite is priced 50 credit each, for 1000 credit we have, we only get 20 ferrites. Thats barely anything to build anything. But at least we can spend our credits for something useful !

I also heard in UPD9, DE will release something that we can use our money on. but this is just my suggestion.

I actually rather like this idea. Granted I'm still new, am not part of a clan, and have yet to see the Orokin Void tileset, but I am far enough along I've forma'd my Strun once, and really have no use for the 250k creds in the bank I currently got.

That being said, I think the general prices might need to be higher. Afterall, you still want grinding to be people's main way of getting mats in the end, espechially if DE comes out with other things we'll need our credits for. The Market shouldn't be a 'hey, this seems like a fair deal' (although, having 'Sales' on certain materials during specific times would be cool), it should be a 'I really don't feel like farming for the extra 150 nano spores I need , so imma pay 10k for them' or a 'I've been farming morphics for the last 5 hours and only got 9, imma buy the last one I need for this BP for 30k'.

Of course, that's merely my opinion. And I'm 50/50 on whether or not plat should be included in the Mat Market; maybe only for rares?

Edit: or take modded's idea and have it purchased from other players. Perhaps bump up the default prices really high, AND give players an option to sell their mats. That way, the mats are still available if you have the creds, but there'd be much higher demand for player sold mats, since they'd be so much cheaper (ideally).

Just throwing ideas around...

Edited by NacaIcon

Auction house maybe good too. But, if player sell their resource and get credits, the seller still dont have much use of their credits. unless, they still new, and need good amount of credits.

Another stuff this game need is an actual credit sink. Lets hope the team deliver something nice in UPD9