Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help

XMrMaxX

Question

Warframe won't let me login.

I can login me in the Forum with my Datas and I also changed my Password 3 Times.

I writed the support yesterday still no reponse...

I spended so much Time in this acc the last days I don't want to start a new acc...

4 answers to this question

1. What's causing you the issue? Like, what message do you get when trying to login in the game?

2. Support can take more than a week to reply, especially if you consider that you wrote them on SUNDAY; be patient Tenno, it will take a while

3. Do not mess up with passwords too much, if you're sure about the password just leave it as it is, putting the wrong data on the game login can cause a temporary lockout

4. If you're locked out/banned forums can't help you, you only have to wait for support to come back to you!

Edited by Sir_Alex_Traffo

12 minutes ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

1. What's causing you the issue? Like, what message do you get when trying to login in the game?

2. Support can take more than a week to reply, especially if you consider that you wrote them on SUNDAY; be patient Tenno, it will take a while

3. Do not mess up with passwords too much, if you're sure about the password just leave it as it is, putting the wrong data on the game login can cause a temporary lockout

4. If you're locked out/banned forums can't help you, you only have to wait for support to come back to you!

1. Should be something like "Can't login check your info" (im German so I don't know the exact translation)

2. Oh ok 

4. How do I know if I am banned I did nothing that is not allowed I think... The only think that I can imagin is because a friend helped me to unlock the other planets faster but recruiting for new players is allowed so I dont think its that...

P.S Thanks that you try to help me

Edited by XMrMaxX

39 minutes ago, XMrMaxX said:

1. Should be something like "Can't login check your info" (im German so I don't know the exact translation)

2. Oh ok 

4. How do I know if I am banned I did nothing that is not allowed I think... The only think that I can imagin is because a friend helped me to unlock the other planets faster but recruiting for new players is allowed so I dont think its that...

P.S Thanks that you try to help me

If you're getting the "Can't login check your info" then you're not banned. You either are putting the wrong password or there are server issues, that problem happens many times even when there's nothing we can do about it.

If you make a research you'll find plenty of cases which are not depending on players at all.

Try to login again later and wait for support in the meantime!

2 minutes ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

If you're getting the "Can't login check your info" then you're not banned. You either are putting the wrong password or there are server issues, that problem happens many times even when there's nothing we can do about it.

If you make a research you'll find plenty of cases which are not depending on players at all.

Try to login again later and wait for support in the meantime!

Strange all my friends can play but the password and email are 100% right I even copied them from the Warframe account management site...