Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've made an accidental purchase with plat

dudusagaz

Question

I accidentally, in my stupidity made an accidental purchase with platinum.

If I open a ticket explaining the situation, is there any chance for DE to remove the item from my inventory and refund me the amount of platinum? I haven't even used that item after I noticed my terrible mistake.

Edited by MasterJukes

4 answers to this question

Just now, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

Yes, as long as you don't use the item at all. It will take a few days, but support is very likely to help you.

Thanks, it was truly a mistake and I don't intend to use that item at all. 

To allow you to understand the size of my mistake, the item it's extremely easy to farm and it's only useful for mastery points :sad:

2 minutes ago, MasterJukes said:

Thanks, it was truly a mistake and I don't intend to use that item at all. 

To allow you to understand the size of my mistake, the item it's extremely easy to farm and it's only useful for mastery points :sad:

It happens; after playing for 3 years, I accidentally bought a Boltace a couple weeks ago in addition to the bp. I filed my first ticket, and support did help, but also admonished me for not being careful and suggesting that they might not help in the future, lol. Completely my fault of course for trying to use the new marketplace UI while tired. I don't know how the PC marketplace is, but the PS4 UI seems to be designed around "what button haven't we used yet" rather than following any sort of standards.

Even after hitting box to only show blueprints, you still have to accept with R1 as X will still buy with platinum. But of course, it's not consistent either, lenses have separate top-level entries for the blueprint and built item for example. IMHO, this is how everything should be, then the filter option would actually work properly and you could always accept with X and cancel with O (localized of course). :)

36 minutes ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

It happens; after playing for 3 years, I accidentally bought a Boltace a couple weeks ago in addition to the bp. I filed my first ticket, and support did help, but also admonished me for not being careful and suggesting that they might not help in the future, lol. Completely my fault of course for trying to use the new marketplace UI while tired. I don't know how the PC marketplace is, but the PS4 UI seems to be designed around "what button haven't we used yet" rather than following any sort of standards.

Even after hitting box to only show blueprints, you still have to accept with R1 as X will still buy with platinum. But of course, it's not consistent either, lenses have separate top-level entries for the blueprint and built item for example. IMHO, this is how everything should be, then the filter option would actually work properly and you could always accept with X and cancel with O (localized of course). :)

Yeah the PC marketplace is much easier to use and I still f*cked up, lol.

Well, they just refunded me the amount of plat and like you told me to be more careful in the future, thank you DE and thank you Elvenbane for being so helpful as well :)