Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

melee charged damage

Dangerfrank

Just a suggestion,

I think you guys should drop the flat charged damage number and switch to a base damage multiplier. The way it stand now you can have swing damage higher then charged damage with is nonsence, especially with the way war frame melee mods work. just to put out some example number say bunt type weapons get a x4 multiplier and cutting gets a x2 with bonus armor puncture and flesh damage.

Surprised charge damage and warframe melee damage wasn't touched in the recent patch. It's really disconcerning having fast swords be mroe effective than charge swords in every aspect. The damage should be balanced around risk vs reward. As of now, it's riskier to charge attack compared to swinging like a madman. And even then just mashing the melee button gives higher DPS compared to a normal charge swing spam

Using the Scindo with a total of +70% Heavy Charge Speed and +30% Charge Damage from mods alone. I hit like a truck and more importantly I hit everything around me with one charge. Or at least I did until they added those Infected Chargers that almost always just ignore my attempts to him them by just ducking under the swing.

Edited by KranDeLoy