Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

High FPS mode?

(PSN)HAXwtf

Hello,

PS4 user here. I was wondering about the feasability of implementing a graphical option to reduce visual quality while improving the framerate. FPS drops so low during 4 player coop that the game is barely playable.

I am otherwise enjoying the game.

Thank you for your time.

1 hour ago, (PS4)HAXwtf said:

Hello,

PS4 user here. I was wondering about the feasability of implementing a graphical option to reduce visual quality while improving the framerate. FPS drops so low during 4 player coop that the game is barely playable.

I am otherwise enjoying the game.

Thank you for your time.

I wouldn't say that ps4 has a rock solid fps but still... it almost never get THAT bad.
To have visual lag to the point of being "barely playable" there must be a damned Mirage with Synoid and a Nekros in the same match... at least for me.

Try to understand if you're experiencing fps dropping or lagging.

Yeah I can ususally tell FPS drop from lag. I've been playing for a year so I've become acustomed to both and I've tweaked my ping limit in the matchmaking options. Lately, with the addition of Nidus, even smaller maps like Akkad tend to run worst. Nekros makes it worst too.

Is anyone playing on PS4 Pro? Do you notice a significant increase in performance?

• 3 weeks later...

Glad to hear it isn't just XBO with framerate issues.  I could swear I was dropping into the single digits last night during 4-man Survival on Orokin Derelict, and the other "rush" type modes aren't usually much better.  Tried disabling most of the graphical doodads, turning off DVR functions, moving the game to the internal HDD, connecting with a wired rather than wireless connection, nothing.  I would happily turn particles, texture, and model quality way down if it could keep my framerate at 30 or above during the more intense firefights.