Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you put a picture in your posts?

(PSN)nononom12

Question

For the life of me i can't get this. Clicking "insert other media" gives me 2 useless means of posting a pic. I have to use a URL to the picture Or "insert existing attachment". If it's a existing attachment then wouldn't it already be used on the post?

Does anyone know the trick to this?

3 answers to this question

If you mean how to upload an image on your computer then you need to post it on an image sharing site like imgur then copy the BB Code. Other than that you can type["img] (Image URL) ["/img] without the quotes and post it that way or use the button on the bottom right (which is the exact same thing as typing the brackets it just makes it easier).

Edited by -Amaterasu-

3 hours ago, -Amaterasu- said:

If you mean how to upload an image on your computer then you need to post it on an image sharing site like imgur then copy the BB Code. Other than that you can type["img] (Image URL) ["/img] without the quotes and post it that way or use the button on the bottom right (which is the exact same thing as typing the brackets it just makes it easier).

It really doesn't need to be that complicated. They only need to upload it to a site and can simply right click>"Copy Image" and then just paste here.