Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Blade Storm Bug

Dragonknight525

During a lively firefight in a mobile defense mission I had a rather odd occurrence which while entertaining quickly became a nuisance, though only lasting till the end of the mission.

This as you've no doubt guess Ash's blade storm played a key part, at the end of the ability I found all powers were "in use" and melee was unusable, my camera was pulled back in the same manner as it would be during blade storm and lastly I was hovering off the ground. I could still move, but couldn't jump though sprinting and slide could still be done if in contact with the ground.

I'll admit it was funny to have happen, though movement became rather difficult in some areas. Now on to the important information I can't say exactly the cause it did happen during the use of blade storm, I'd speculate that either my next or last target dieing right as I was to teleport to them caused this though I'm not sure.

Now I do have a pair of screenshots I can put up either for helping analyze this glitch or to point and laugh at either is fine with me, even if you just going to laugh at me.

I have had the bug happen to me on several different occasions.  "Luckily" the last two time were in rapid succession so I believe I have pinpointed the occurrence that prompts this bug.  To me it seems that this happens when you get hit by a knock down ability, (Ancient Infested, Thumper box, Heavy Gunner, etc...) just as you enter into the blade storm.

I hope that bit of info will be helpful.

Thank you more info on an issue is always good, now in my case the trigger was far less noticeable in my case so I could only guess at the cause. I do know that I hadn't been knocked down either before, during, or even after so my cause was different. Mine happened sometime during blade storm's animation, so see it would have been difficult even if I was watching. This is starting to feel a lot like the Mass Effect 3 vanguard charge glitch, though far less dramatic.

Edited by Dragonknight525